The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Jump!

Hi there.  Yes, it's me... I'm back from having my head in the garden or behind the lens.  That's a good thing... to be doing all that.  And it's a good thing to relax after doing all that.  But wait... those are supposed to be relaxing...

There have been some developments on the old homestead.  But I'm not going to get into that right now... that's for another day. Very soon.

Instead, I want to jump right into something else.

Something about a cute boy.

Being cute.

Here he is.

Evan jump_1505

That's a roof he's jumping off.


Evan jump_1506

But before you get all over-protective and call for help, you have to know that I was crouched on the ground.


Evan jump_1508

Because the roof is all that's left of a little playhouse we had made for him.

And it's approximately 3 and 1/2 feet high.


Evan jump_1509

So I'm not entirely crazy and neglectful and putting-my-child-in-harms-way for a photo. Just so you know.

And of course, because he's worked so hard at it.  Another jump.

Evan bunny hop_1559

Impressive air, in all of them.

We have fun around here.


5 comments:

  1. My has he grown! And I adore the ninja/superhero quality of his jumps in pics #3 and #4! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady. I was thinking about you today, and realized you're not on fb anymore. Just wanted to say hi. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get
    four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Appreciate it!

    Look at my site: Clash of Clans Cheats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Appreciate it

    My blog post ... sbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running
    off the screen in Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured
    I'd post to let you know. The design and style look great though!
    Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Thanks

    Also visit my web page - how to use your digital camera

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh