(You don't call, you don't write... how do we know you're okay?!!)
It was good to see that good weather still exists... somewhere. I only realized the severity of our predicament when on our way back, it looked like I was driving right into a cloud. Nope. Nothing changed.
There's something to be said for the peacefullness and yes, tranquility, that exists in the mists. But it's still creepy. And I'm done with it.
(You hear that, Mother Nature? Enough is enough!)
There's something to be said for the peacefullness and yes, tranquility, that exists in the mists. But it's still creepy. And I'm done with it.
(You hear that, Mother Nature? Enough is enough!)
So, anyway, despite Mother Nature and the recent comatose weather, our summer of tranquility is going off with many hitches, but it's still on-going. I also got a couple of items checked off the list today: routine/scheduling activities for me and Evan, the supplements, some exercise, and yes, the tranquility. It's around us if we stop and wait for it. We're a little impatient for the most part, but we're trying. Here's a sample of some tranquility we found today.


Love the frog! Some days I wish I could just hide like that too...
ReplyDelete