The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Holidays Captured


100_6931_2




Playful



No restraint



100_6996_2

2 comments:

  1. Grandpa with Evan in the top photo I assume...
    You can really see the look of adoration in your little guys eyes for this man... Love it!

    Great photos. Now that's making the most out of this blah weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of love going around!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh