The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Morning


Please DO click on the link below to see more wonderful photos at Weekly Winners, hosted by the ever-talented Lotus.

Weekly Winners Information


There aren't many new photos this week, because I'm tired of taking pictures of icicles... and snow... and there's not much else around here. I had to start looking inside... and a lucky catch of light gave me something to post today.
So, yay!




Grounded flights

100_7215




Sunbound

100_7214


18 comments:

  1. Interesting shots. I love finding random photos like this - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok - it's working now.... YAY!

    I'm wishing I had the sunlight, we have rain - blah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tired of the winter pics too. I could use some color around here.

    The planes are so sweet and look great in the light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. I think many of us are in the same boat. It's hard to photograph in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son would love these planes. Nice capture on the sun and reflections in the window.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you can find great photos in day to day life :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative! I love how you played with the sunlight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love sunbound!

    I'm trying to take more pictures of random things around the house to challenge myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shots give me a little wanderlust.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "I'm leaving on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again." No really I am, only two more sleeps and I'm off to the sunny, if not so warm south, all by myself. Hubby's Christmas present to me and not a moment too soon. Keep up the random photos, they're great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lucky for us there was a spot of sun

    ReplyDelete
  12. Take them and fly away to warmer places, lol ! I am fat up of winter too !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute! Where were they headed? Jamaica, Hawaii, Bermuda?

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh