The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

End of Month, Beginning of Month Stuff

Happy belated Hallowe'en! Now that my toddler is over the sugar-rush-of-death, he's now coming down with a cold. And he only had one sucker! Cute little guy, though. Here's the pumpkins he "helped" carve:



And, lastly, I need all the luck I can get this month, so here goes:


RABBIT! RABBIT!

I hope that helps.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! That looks like, no, could it be? The elusive husband is home?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for a week and a half. He leaves again on Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh