The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Black And White


I haven't participated in the "you capture" meme for several weeks. Just too busy, I guess. That and I keep forgetting. Oh yeah, and mostly I'm just not motivated and very into reading books and looking for ways to avoid doing housework. Today, well, I'm still avoiding housework, but this fits right in with helping me not clean.

Black and white.

Striking and full of drama.

He can't take his eyes off her...

But also soft and dreamy.






**************************




Beth is featuring black & white today at I Should Be Folding Laundry.


Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Love that first one, so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning captures! The first one made me think of the lift practicing scene in Dirty Dancing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great shots! What a cute couple... willing to get IN the water! That is awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I wish you were around to do my family's photos!!

    BTW--who's car did you end up using to take home the soaked couple? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I was thinking the same thing as Brooke G.--that water shot had to have been a one and done thing, b/c the dress would be all wet & sticking to her legs after it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, please tell me you saved the in-the-lake shots for last because *snort* all I can imagine is him dropping her into the water. LOL!

    But I absolutely love your second shot. I've been obsessed with backlighting lately. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! These are gorgeous shots! I love the lighting on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful. I love the dreamy shot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the first shot - great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW lady....those are WONDERFUL! And your header pic is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pictures are great in black and white. I especially love the soft and dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...great shots. Love that first one!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh