The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sometimes, We Play


Let's play a little game today.
The name of the game is: what is more fun?

Which is his favorite? Water play?

This is why sprinklers were invented

Or the slide?

Speed of light

Water play?

Fountain

Or the slide?

Catching a ride


Both!

**************************



Play is brought to you today by I Should Be Folding Laundry.


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I vote water play. :) Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man- I used to LIVE for the super slide :) I would run to it anytime we were at a carnival. Such great memories are captured here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is BOTH an option?

    If so I say Both!

    If not I say... hmm... water play

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a hard choice. He looks like he is having so much fun in each. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote the slide... it's more novel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like whatever he is doing at the time is mighty fun to him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all but my fav is the one with the blue truck. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh