See? I told you!
Lots to be happy about today.
My house is too big: Did you know that it's completely justifiable to be really bitchy on the phone to the mortgage people when you call in to find out the payment schedule and they try to verify your identity by asking for the payment schedule? And then they refuse to talk to you, because they "cannot verify" you? Yes, it is. Please, go forward with this knowledge and if you have any complaints about your... um, well, complaints... send them to me and I'll back you up. Completely justified, I tell you!
Also, on a related topic, did you know that multiple NSF charges on your chequing (or checking, for my American friends) account don't count against your credit rating? That's awesome. For me, anyways. (At least, until your account is shut down from too many. But that's NOT me. To be clear.)
I'm too beautiful: Wearing between SPF 55 and 70 is very good for me, and I haven't had a sunburn in years. Freckles are another matter, however. I've always hated them. But, as I was applying sunscreen on my son's face this morning, all up-close-and-personal, he says, "I wish I had freckles; they're so-o-o-o cute!"
I have too much money: There was change left after buying bananas this morning, and I'm teaching my son about counting money. We're getting nowhere with it, but hey, I have some to count and that's the important thing. (Of course, it's not in my chequing account where it's supposed to be, but tomato - tomahto.)

Awesome! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI usually find myself pulling the "it could always be worse" life vest out of my... well, you know.
Hehehehe! Love it!
ReplyDeleteCheck the couch cushions... that's where all my money is!
Oh, and... stupid mortgage people. :P
I once saw a bumper sticker that said
ReplyDelete"I can't be overdrawn I still have checks left."
As you so adroitly point out--it's all about perspective, isn't it?
ReplyDeletewhat an upbeat kind of day ;)
ReplyDeleteLove it, you made me happy with this.
ReplyDeleteI would love to be too beautiful and too rich--what a landmark day!
ReplyDelete