The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

High Ambition


My four year old loves this stuff. And apparently, this is what he's going to learn how to do:

Free


That's what I get for taking him to the Westerner Days Exhibition... he wants to be a carny.



***************************

weeklywinnersapril2010

10 comments:

  1. I'd have to close my eyes if my kids did that. Good luck. My daughter wants to be a gymnast so I'll be closing my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go mom. (hee hee) I'm lucky, my oldest just wants to be a plumber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see broken bones and emergency room visits in your future. Julia wanted to be a dirt bike rider/ surfer dude/ ballerina/ pizza deliverer (all combined) for a while, but she's now more aware of the pain of falling off a bike, so that one is off the list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome capture! Wow... just, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny! We just went to the circus and felt the need to constantly say over and over again that they should never try any of the tricks at home. Fire, flipping, flipping through fire, etc etc. John even told them that most of the lion tamers eventually get eaten by the lions. Wanted to squash any future lion tamer ambitions in the bud. :) Awesome pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will you take him for his first tattoos?

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh