The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Monday, August 16, 2010

More Things That Make Me Happy


So we went to the playground and met some friendly people there... moms and kids... and possibly even made some friends. Although shy, Evan sure is popular with the kids! Too bad adults can't tell he's a boy. People, he likes his hair long; he wants it that way. Besides, it's super-cute. And someday, when he loses his hair, he can look back and say, "I had hair!"


************************

Sneaking around taking pictures of my son, such as this...

What boys get up to in the woods


... and ask "why did you go in the berry bush right next to the outhouse?" on a recent fishing trip. And then chase him, giggling and trying to pull up his pants, around the berry bush. Just because.


************************


Just sayin'.


3 comments:

  1. Okay, this is the best movie review ever. Laughing my ass off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Last summer when my younger boy was potty training, he had his Daddy take him way over to the outhouse where we were camping. When I glanced over, there he was (my boy, not his Daddy) with his pants around his ankles, peeing on the outside of the outhouse. Boys are SO much fun!

    Love the movement you captured in that shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy for the happy! I lost you there for a while...I was thinking your blog would continue to give me updates, even though the name was changed...but oops! So now I am officially following you again! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh