
I guess I need to explain...
This photo was kind of off the wall, and I guess an explanation is in order. There was this game my husband and I played over the phone with his friend... the friend loves garage-sale-ing and unique things (and his birthday is a couple weeks away), so I found this thing... I didn't know what it was but I got it figuring my husband and his friend could find something fun to do with it. We fed him obscure but truthful clues and he had to guess what it was. He guessed after about 55 minutes. But one of his last guesses before he finally got it was "bread mittens", which I have no idea what it meant but it cracked us up. We were hysterical. And then, high on giddy laughter, we got ourselves a bunch of weird ideas, one of which was posting this with the title. In the end, one of those inside jokes that is hard to explain. However, since some very understanding people commented, I didn't just want to take the post down but instead explain it. Somehow.
Thanks for understanding.

I'm so confused... is that a Canadian phrase? :)
ReplyDeleteI'm with Colleen. ?
ReplyDeletehuh? :)
ReplyDeleteMore, "huh?"
ReplyDeleteLove your new site...Loved reading your blog...Have a great holiday weekend.
ReplyDeleteI have a GREAT HOLIDAY ORNAMENT GIVEAWAY on my blog...drawing on Mon.