I've been busy and *not here* exactly. I have three photoshoots to edit, so I'm swamped, but what am I doing instead? Hmmmm????
This:
It's a nice photo of a pretty lake at Nordegg, Alberta (that's Canada, for those of you who don't know). What's noteworthy about this photo is that it actually isn't a photo. It's 27 photos merged together into my first successful attempt at a bokehrama. Except the bokeh isn't all that obvious. But my point is: I did it, it's great, and I rock.
Oh, and other than the merging of the photos, it's SOOC. That's right: I rock.

You do rock. WOW.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteYep. You rock!
ReplyDeleteYup, I agree too. It is a stunning picture straight up and then with all the background info taken into account, why, it's mind blowing!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow, this is awesome!
ReplyDeleteHey Koreen! I dropped you a note on fb, regarding your comment on my blog!
ReplyDeleteTammy