Lots of photos right now... because I've neglected this blog for too long. This isn't so much about me, but what has kept me captivated and involved.
The new sister.
Her gorgeous and beautifully unusual dress.
The happy couple.
And... some photos of gratuitous celebration and wedding love.
Yes, these were taken by me. I was lucky enough that my little bro let me bring out the camera and get all shutterbug-crazy on them for a little while. A dream come true.
This next photo was not taken by me because I'm in it... two very rare things in life.
Don't you feel sorry for the poor guy with all these sisters to deal with? What's a brother to do...

Koreen---
ReplyDeleteWow! Beautiful photos! I can feel the love just pouring out from them! :) And wow! I adore her dress! So nice to have a new addition to the family, huh?
You are GORGEOUS! I've never seen a full-length view of you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new SIL. Her dress was really cool--the detailing POPS! But it's still "bridal."
Such lovely shots.....and look at YOU! Great shot !!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are just too cute! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful couple and your photos do them justice. My fav is the fifth one (where he's gazing at her as they stand by the tree).