The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Oh, Baby Love!


In the spirit of further updates to my erstwhile absence, I have more photos to share. This was one of the most fun photoshoots ever! This was my first experience shooting maternity, and it certainly won't be my last.

Maternity

Baby!


Baby love


I'm so excited that I also get to do the newborn photos of this itty bitty little person. (I won't say "shoot the baby"... I won't.)

5 comments:

  1. Great shots! My only experience with maternity is shooting myself, lol. Wish you lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mom-to-be's blue nail polish! Great detail to capture. =>

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO brave. I have almost NO photos of my pregnancies. Thank God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh soo gorgeous! Wish I lived closer so you could use me as a "test subject"! ;)

    It's super cool that not only did you get to photograph Mama, but you'll get to snap pictures of her baby too!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh