I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
... I have a super busy week, and I'm hardly going to see this face. I'm sad about that, but excited about the 2 day workshop ahead of me and the photoshoots I've got lined up.
And then I get to come home to this. Life is good.
What a smile! He's a cutie, he'll be turning some heads one day - too soon. Lucky you to see this face everyday. Our kids are so precious... Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving the nice comment.
Sure is!!! Gorgeous shot~!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love it - so vibrant and wonderful!
ReplyDeleteTotal joy. Love that boy's smile.
ReplyDeletesuper cute! beautiful photo. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a smile! He's a cutie, he'll be turning some heads one day - too soon. Lucky you to see this face everyday. Our kids are so precious...
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog and leaving the nice comment.
Oh..I just love this expression..this face!! What a cool little dude!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwww... have fun, you guys.
ReplyDelete