The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Back On Track

I got off track over the last few months. I was doing well... in all aspects of my life... and then my camera went bye-bye and things started sliding downhill. I had plans, really good good plans; plans that I thought I could move up the deadline on with my camera MIA. Only, it didn't happen that way: life happens and things went askew.

I got a little lost... last week was really bad and then I got way lost. Skip past some maladaptive coping mechanisms and I'm slogging my way through the muck as I get out of it.

I'm finding myself now. I'm taking a day for me, and learning what I need to do to get back on track and moving forward. This is hard... harder than I thought. But I have good things happening for me... friends (I don't deserve) saying nice things and encouraging and filling up my love cup and regenerating me from the inside out. Now it's time for me to complete the task. No more tears to be shed; no more anger spilling out; no more wine (bottles).

Plans are changing as I sit here and I'm figuring out which door to open, if any at all. My choice is mine. And I'm making it... in time.

3 comments:

  1. Don't rush it. The good news is you have your choice of doors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your cup is getting filled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - you choose how to live your life!! Will look forward to see what comes...

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh