The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Life Is Good Again

Not that I'd take it to that extreme.... but maybe, well... almost.

Thank you thank you THANK YOU! for the love and encouragement shown me from the last very sad post. It worked! The fates decided I'd been punished enough and returned my camera to me!

The whole focusing mechanism was replaced and everything is in ship-shape again. Of course, with my ultra busy lifestyle (aka: having a five year old boy) I won't be able to really spend any time with it until Friday, but wow! It's a load off my mind.

I can breathe again.

I can plan again.

I can photograph again!


4 comments:

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh