The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Shorty

A funny thing happened on my way to bed tonight.  I sat down at the computer for "one last look".  One last Scrabble game with someone who lives 5 hours away.  One last cruise around looking for... an excuse not to go to bed.  Only, I'm tired and looking forward to sleep.

You know how it goes.

One thing leads to another and then two hours have passed and you realize those are two hours you aren't going to get back from "Pinterest, You Are Drunk".

Ahem.

E_9446-1

Isn't that just too cute?  I've been looking forward to this... and dreading it... for months.  We're all a little disappointed here that it came a few weeks too late to be able to sing THAT song at Christmas.  Because that would have been awesome.

So, along in my nighttime meanderings.... I come across this doozy.  Of course I had to post it.  You know.

compare

The resemblance is uncanny, no?

(For a really special treat, I give you this:  compare2

Snort.)

3 comments:

  1. He so favors you. And who doesn't love some online scrabble?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both adorable. I love when the kids lose their front teeth. I totally stay up too late doing on line stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I had seen the banana post I immediately noticed how closely you look like each other, but this side my side- wow. Although he doesn't have the cool corsage!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh