I love the brightness of the colors. Snow prince really stands out of the white snow in his red jacket.
awesome!!! makes me jealous of the snow!! we have rain :-(
Wow, those are so pretty. I love the red jacket in the middle of all that snow. Just beautiful!
Love the waiting for spring shot.
Beautiful pictures ! I am waiting for spring too !
Oh, I love that last one!
Stunning shots! I love the first shot with the ice on the water.
GORGEOUS!! Every. single. one.
waiting on spring is my fave - love that blue.
Waiting on Spring is a true winner!
OMW that looks cold!
This are so nice! I love first one!
Those are gorgeous! I love the one of the boats.
That photo with the icicles is awesome! I also love the one of your son(?) in the snow....what a blast he seems to be having!
Yes, I'm starting to feel that waiting for spring feeling too!
Usually I can look at a series of shots and pic a favorite, but with yours...they're ALL my favorites! They're STUNNING.
These are amazing!! Waiting on spring and the last are definitely my favs.
Oh Wow! Makes me want to head up the shore for a drive. Maybe next weekend :)
Wow... I love that last photo!
Hey there. I noticed you added the 'Koreen Photograpy' ... nice! Looking very professional and I love the pictures.Have fun today :)Valerie
I especially like the "waiting on spring" pic. Beautiful!
Oh my. That's all I can say. Your pictures take my breath away!
I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!
I love the brightness of the colors. Snow prince really stands out of the white snow in his red jacket.
ReplyDeleteawesome!!! makes me jealous of the snow!! we have rain :-(
ReplyDeleteWow, those are so pretty. I love the red jacket in the middle of all that snow. Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove the waiting for spring shot.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures ! I am waiting for spring too !
ReplyDeleteOh, I love that last one!
ReplyDeleteStunning shots! I love the first shot with the ice on the water.
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS!! Every. single. one.
ReplyDeletewaiting on spring is my fave - love that blue.
ReplyDeleteWaiting on Spring is a true winner!
ReplyDeleteOMW that looks cold!
ReplyDeleteThis are so nice! I love first one!
ReplyDeleteThose are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love the one of the boats.
That photo with the icicles is awesome! I also love the one of your son(?) in the snow....what a blast he seems to be having!
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm starting to feel that waiting for spring feeling too!
ReplyDeleteUsually I can look at a series of shots and pic a favorite, but with yours...they're ALL my favorites! They're STUNNING.
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing!! Waiting on spring and the last are definitely my favs.
ReplyDeleteOh Wow! Makes me want to head up the shore for a drive. Maybe next weekend :)
ReplyDeleteWow... I love that last photo!
ReplyDeleteHey there. I noticed you added the 'Koreen Photograpy' ... nice! Looking very professional and I love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteHave fun today :)
Valerie
I especially like the "waiting on spring" pic. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh my. That's all I can say. Your pictures take my breath away!
ReplyDelete