The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN
winn's window / koreen photography
- koreen (aka: winn)
- I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Update
Here's an update for the new discipline regime for The Boy. For those who don't know (that would be most people), we live in the country next to a church with a little graveyard between us and the church. Quietest neighbours ever.... but I digress. Sunday morning finds The Boy and I outside playing in the yard, raking a bit, cleaning up a bit, and running around looking at things (we have an acre). At the point of the yard closest to where the church is, The Boy throws a rock at my head, so I plopped him down on the ground right there on a time-out. Enter meltdown #1... during the church service with their doors wide open to enjoy the beautiful summer weather. I only hope two minutes of screaming and wailing somehow fit into their sermon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!