Sorry, friends. I had to do it. I had to axe her. WackyMummy has been fired. After all, she was a tool. She had her use, but frankly, she was starting to annoy and aggravate me. She was becoming a whiny manipulative be-yotch. So, now she's gone.
This solves the dilemma brewing in my mind for some time about the fate of this blog. I needed to part ways with WackyMummy, but I wanted to continue to celebrate this community. I didn't want to lose touch with anyone, but even more importantly, I didn't want to start a complete new blogger page just to shift everything over. So here's the solution. I changed the name.
Winn's Window. The window to my world. The frame through which I see life.
There's something special about sitting by a window with a good book and a drink, putting the book down now and then to gaze out at the life just beyond the pane. (Think about it for a moment.)
This is also a place where I can continue to feature my photos. My website for photography is still in the works, but this is a step closer.
I'm excited about this, friends.
This is a rebirth.
A door closing and a window opening.
A new chapter, and a new view.

I'm here! Love the new name! So long, Wack! :)
ReplyDeleteHow did you keep the followers list when you moved the blog? That's the one thing I was a little concerned about. (I have so few followers that I hate to lose any.)
I love it! Great new name :D
ReplyDeleteThings change. People should change with them.
ReplyDeleteI think one of the greatest disservices we do to ourselves is to envision that we are ONE thing, keeping our feet firmly stuck in the ground, and refusing to grow.
Glad to see that you aren't.
Congratulations my friend... change is good!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new identity and look! I'll be following along with interest!
ReplyDelete