I found some signs that Autumn is here. I thought I'd share them with you.
Although I don't mind what Autumn brings, I don't like what follows him. Still, I'll focus on what I see here and try to pretend that Winter is a myth. Wish me luck.
(This last one I have to confess I didn't take... it was taken by my husband because I was behind the wheel, and didn't want to get out and scare them. So my husband got out instead. Silly, silly me!)

Your photography is stunning, enjoyed visiting your blog today.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful Koreen!!!! I need to capture some beautiful fall details soon! Before they're all covered with snow!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos.
ReplyDeleteThe landscape ones remind me of Montana USA.
And I know Alberta is the north border of Montana.
I was there on a mission trip this past August.
Really pretty country.
Very different than mid-Indiana USA where the horizon is obscured by trees. (Not complaining)
And if you ever find how to convince yourself that winter really is a myth,
please pass your secret to me.
Pretty captures!
ReplyDeleteAlthough, I sure wouldn't have gotten out in the middle of that ram fight! I'd've been afraid that they'd turn and team up on me!
Holy rams! That's an incredible picture.
ReplyDelete