I have this friend who paints. She's a wonderful artist whom I begged for a year to make me something. She finally did. It's awesome.
I call her "the blue lady".
It's the perfect size canvas. She hangs in my bedroom.
The artist is Valerie Nadeau, and you can find her here.
**************
Another wonderful print I received unexpectedly in the mail was this photo. It was printed on one of those fancy new metallic papers. It is just so vibrant.
I call it "cherry blossoms".
This one hangs in my entry, at the bottom of the stairs, and I see it approximately 673 times a day. I love how it brightens that room.
I feel so lucky to know such great and awesome people.

Love your blue lady. The lines..the shapes and forms. Lucky you to have a friend who created such a gift!
ReplyDeleteDid Lori paint that?? It's totally gorgeous, and looks like her style. I love it!
ReplyDelete-Tammy