The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Since I'm Already Up ...


... I might as well take these photos. I blame my son; he thinks 6 am is sleeping in.


Field at dawn


Field at dawn

7 comments:

  1. And now I'm desperately missing Alberta!!!
    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all that open space! Gorgeous shots :)

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. These must be more of those composites? Gorgeous. So much detail!

    My little one gets up at 5:30 if I'm lucky. You're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now these are a perfect excuse for getting up early.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are incredible and I love them as panoramas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Early morning is the best time of the day. What gorgeous color and light.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous - those colours that you've captured are stunning

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh