The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hello, Kitty!


There are some benefits to living within a couple of hours of the mountains and national parks.

Lynx

(I stayed in the car for this shot.)

A Moment In Time Photoblog

9 comments:

  1. Ok, rams a post below, a bobcat here- do you live in the middle of a national park up there or what??!!! The sheer fact you SAW a bobcat is amazing to me and then you were able to photograph it- wow. Well Done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! That kitty looks hungry! Great capture, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is amazing, the light and detail are just stunning. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you must have been so excited to get such an amazing capture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awfully close. Dang.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! That is one amazing shot! What a beautiful "kitty", I so LOVE it! Thank you so much for linking up with us with the perfect picture for this week's theme! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow great shot I would have too.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh