The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN
winn's window / koreen photography
- koreen (aka: winn)
- I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Monday, July 28, 2008
I Love You, Rob Thomas
I'm a fan of Rob Thomas and Matchbox Twenty. It's not a secret. I've loved their music for years, love watching them sing, and (hint, hint) the best gift in the world would be to see them perform in public. Or private. Whatever. ;) And now I'm the luckiest mum in the world. The Boy loves to listen to their music. He calls it "his music." He must find it relaxing because it'll conk him right out, whereas some of my other music (that he's not into) will just annoy him. This is especially helpful on the long car rides, or any car rides, or any time The Boy needs to get some shut eye. And that's music to my ears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh
For years we only listened to kiddy music. Then about 5 years ago we decided to just play our music and the kids love it.
ReplyDeleteThey now listen to an eclectic group of music that they beg to listen to. Right now I am in love with the Mamma Mia soundtrack and they each have their own favourite that they beg for us to put on.