The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Friday, October 3, 2008


I've driven by this windmill dozens and dozens of times and wanted to photograph it. Besides, Evan loves to pose!















It's been a bit of a rough week at times, and tonight I'm completely played out, and have no words for today. These pictures remind me why I'm doing all this. Isn't this the cutest smile ever?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh