The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Images

Sarcastic Mom is hosting Weekly Winners... check it out!


Baby toes!



Wet and wild man



Abstract web



Window to the sky



18 comments:

  1. Nice shots. Love the water shot and the closeup of the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last shot, with the sky reflection, is gorgeous. And you can't go wrong with baby toes, and these are a real winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect moment you captured with the 2nd shot... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the toes and my goodness those are some serious blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, LOVE baby toes. I spent the whole first year of my oldest's life trying to capture that perfect shot of his toes! I didn't even try on the second one-poor 2nd kid : )!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last one is AWESOME!!!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those eyes are amazing and I am such a sucker for baby toes. So stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you had me at "baby toes!!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful! The window to the world should be entered in a competition. Just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos! I love the splashing action shot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the last one. Such a beautiful blue.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! AMAZING!!!
    That last one is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh