This was Then... last summer at the beach with my Toddler.
Notice the rock in his hand? He likes throwing rocks at the water.
His aim is very good. His strength is good.
BUT, he's still a toddler and still throws like a toddler.
In short, he's adorable.
See the smile on my face? I'm not worried.


******************
This is Now... What? Wait... no picture.
Sorry, but I CAN'T TAKE PICTURES NOW.
I'm too busy chasing my Preschooler (notice the distinction?) around the beach, yelling--yes, yelling--at him to STOP THROWING SAND/ROCKS/DEAD CRABS at people.
His aim is dead on; his arm is stronger than most shot-putters.
(He's had lots of practice, see?)
I'm chasing and yelling because he's full-on in Preschooler mode: WHAT, MOM? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!
I'm SO looking forward to what comes next. Tossing people? Small boulders? Large buildings?
.

Love the photo of you. You look so purty. I sympathize with you about the preschooler throwing rocks. My 2 year olds aim is dead on.
ReplyDeleteAwww. Thanks. He's cute too, just frustrating with "needing" to throw stuff. I guess they're all like that to some extent.
ReplyDelete