The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Growing A Photographer







More Wordless Wednesday:

Mom Blogs



Crazy Adventures in Parenting

14 comments:

  1. So cute.....adorable child.....

    Have a beautiful day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. How fun! My daughter (6) got a real camera for Christmas and I love to see what she finds to snap pics of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great is that? Love it! Happy WW to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids love taking photos too. evan is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look like so much fun, I'd be interested to see what his pictures are of!!
    I need to get my kids one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie-although looking a little sad in that second one. I bet he got some great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...what sweet pictures! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think he's trying to be contemplative and serious. He usually gets that look after I've been taking his pictures awhile. It often means, "Knock it off, Mom. Enough pictures already!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, very cute! I love the title too!

    In response to your question, I shoot with a Nikon D60 with various lenses.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great hobby for him to take up! He can capture so many things through his little lens!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute photos of a cute little boy!

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh