The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Danny Destructo

Tropical Storm Danny (last night) actually left more of a mess than the hurricane from last weekend. (Isn't it fun how they are scheduled on the weekend? Nothing rocks my weekend more than a storm-induced migraine which makes me beg anyone (please!) to punch me in the face and knock me out of my misery.) But enough about me.

Look at the mess!

Broken branch

Getting started

It's hard work!

Forgotten toy

Look for more Weekly Winners HERE.




16 comments:

  1. What a big little helper you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks like he's a terrific helper!! I remember how that was the case with my 10yo when he was younger, and I see it in my 3yo now - helping is sooo fun until they realize it's work HA!!

    Great photos btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing Danny wasn't any nastier than it was. Looks like your little man is a hard worker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one spectacular helper you have there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have been doing alot of cleaning up here too.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last one is fantastic. I really love how it's framed and the action in the background. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the great thing about clearing up, you always find stuff you didn't remember you had anymore! Love that last picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh he's such a cute little helper! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Evan is adorable too! And such a big helper like mine is - what a cutie. And hey, completely empathize with the migraines : (!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no storm induced migraines. But at least you have a super cute helper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He looks like a great helper! I hope your yard it all fixed up now...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I need a yard man like that at my house. Glad the storm didn't cause too much damage and hoping your migraine has gone now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. GREAT shots. I love the pic in your header w. the lollipop. Wonderful coloring and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good thing you have such a good helper to clean up the mess!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh