The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Because They're Just Too Cute to Stand!


I'm excited and can't wait! Here's a few more for ya... photos I finally got some work done on and uploaded and so on and so forth. Yadda yadda yadda. I know, shaddap already, and get to the photos. As you wish...

BUT... it's only a teaser. Click on any photo to go to my flickr photo page to see more.


Dreaming






9 comments:

  1. I LOVE that third photo!!! It's a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, those eyes are just amazing.
    I hope you settle into your new home and lifestyles and your amazing photos reflect your enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are wonderful photos! I love the sprinkling of freckles across Little Missy's cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had a chance to get over to your flickr page, but the pictures you have here are amazing. Love the second shot! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was that title pun intentional? Because babies can't stand and I thought that was pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crocheted blankets and wrinkly fingers and freckles ... So wonderful! How have you found time to do all of this?? =>

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos with the eyes are my favorites - you made those eyes just POP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply, beautifully, wonderfully gorgeous! You have a gift!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh