The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hanging Around the Playground


Here's some photos SOOC. I think I'm getting better, but also, I spent yesterday editing photos from a sitting, and frankly I'm all edited out. Seriously. I hope I get a chance to show my beginner efforts at family pictures.

But for now, here is my boy in all his playground glory. Not edited one bit.

Sunshine smile
Sunshine smile


Just hangin' in there
Hangin' in there


My favorite ever fingers
My favorite ever fingers





**************************************

Now go see what's up this week over at Lotus' place.

Weekly Winners Information

19 comments:

  1. A wonderful SOOC set. Sunshine Smile is simply radiant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute fingers, but not as cute as baby toes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures ! What fun he has !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little monkey's smile! It lights up his whole face. =>

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, i love them all. what a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With a smile like that, who needs editing?! Thanks for sharing these fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh, love the second one! Isn't it great to get outside and play :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love the set-up Just Hanging In There. What a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet pictures. You gotta love that smile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, I'm smiling at the little fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful smile he has!!
    Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yup, little fingers are pretty darn special.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's the thing about a great picture. You don't need no stinkin editing. That's pure joy you captured.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely pictures! Great job and handsome son..

    Love to you
    Kelly
    http://www.ivebecomemymother.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh