The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Getting Fresh - Captured

Hi. I'm back. We're here... in our new house.

I'm exhausted.

I'm worn out from traveling catastrophes (a story for another day) and just running around, setting up and settling in. Not that we're finished.

It's fun and exciting. A fresh start. A fresh new house, fresh new furniture, fresh new playgrounds, fresh new friends.

And a fresh new bath experience. We found out what happens when Evan pours in even a moderate amount of bathwash into a jetted tub and WackyMummy cranks the jets. Silly silly boy and WackyMummy.

Bubble boy


How did THIS happen?


Happy bubbles


************************************

More fresh ideas await at I Should Be Folding Laundry.



19 comments:

  1. Awesome looking bathtub! I love that second picture, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very sweet! bubble baths are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta say that looks like fun... =^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You did it! You're finally there. Now all you have to do is unpack. Fortunately, that can be done at a much less frantic pace... no deadline!

    Love the bathtub pics. If he's not fresh and clean after that, I don't know what will do it. :)

    Have fun settling in and exploring your new space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good tub can make a new house pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I seriously love a fresh bathtub! Love those pics and my kid would go NUTS with those bubbles!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Looks like the boy is totally enjoy that bubble bath. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like fun! What a great experiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you made the move. Evan looks very fresh. Looks like fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic! That looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh! Jetted tubs!!!! Lovely!
    Glad to see you here again :) Have missed your posts! Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your fresh start! Good to hear you're getting settled ... end enjoying that fabulous tub! =>

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! That's a lot of bubbles. Looks like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, love the pictures. So playful and fun! Congrats on your new home and settling in!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww so cute and gorgeous shots!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh