Lol! Great shot!
Hee - LOVE this one :D
That's great! What a fun shot. :-)
Bwa ha ha ha!!! In a word? Awesome. And my favorite part? Your little dude in his socks! :D
Love it...the matching hat is a nice touch too!Wendy
LOL - that's great!
I am LAUGHING! Both the pumpkin and the look on his sweet little face!
This is so funny...love it!
roflol! That is hilarious!!! Love it!
I think your pumpkin missed his flu shot. Bummer.(But way cool!).
a great photo.
Heh, Great job!
Truly funny picture! It definitely will keep me laughing throughout the day as I remember it.
This is the kind of flu I can get behind! =>
So glad you don't have the flu :). Love the pic and the pumpkin!
LMBO!! Too funny!
this is an awesome picture!
I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!
Lol! Great shot!
ReplyDeleteHee - LOVE this one :D
ReplyDeleteThat's great! What a fun shot. :-)
ReplyDeleteBwa ha ha ha!!! In a word? Awesome. And my favorite part? Your little dude in his socks! :D
ReplyDeleteLove it...the matching hat is a nice touch too!
ReplyDeleteWendy
LOL - that's great!
ReplyDeleteI am LAUGHING! Both the pumpkin and the look on his sweet little face!
ReplyDeleteThis is so funny...love it!
ReplyDeleteroflol! That is hilarious!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI think your pumpkin missed his flu shot. Bummer.(But way cool!).
ReplyDeletea great photo.
ReplyDeleteHeh, Great job!
ReplyDeleteTruly funny picture! It definitely will keep me laughing throughout the day as I remember it.
ReplyDeleteThis is the kind of flu I can get behind! =>
ReplyDeleteSo glad you don't have the flu :). Love the pic and the pumpkin!
ReplyDeleteLMBO!! Too funny!
ReplyDeletethis is an awesome picture!
ReplyDelete