The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Monday, October 4, 2010

A Wedding


So, just wanted to show a bit of what I've done lately. I'm really liking these photos. And I really enjoyed shooting this wedding. The bride was wonderful to work with on these photos, and I'm just so excited at this great start.

Enjoy this little peek!


picnikfile_R6oQ8B


picnikfile_n45pVG



10 comments:

  1. They are beautiful and so are your pictures. I'm so impressed!
    What is the red stuff that they are drinking? I'd be sooo afraid to have that anywhere near my white dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose champagne is gross to begin with; it certainly doesn't belong anywhere near a wedding!

    (But the photos are great!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries... that's colored water. The theme color was red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I LOVE your new title picture too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, the pictures are nice, but the bride's HAIR. I covet her HAIR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the bridge shot...

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are seriously so beautiful. And thanks so much for stopping by my blog - I'm glad to meet you and I'm now following!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful! I especially like the first. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh