The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Friday, October 29, 2010

A Little Road In A Little Wood


I missed this yesterday because of work, but I missed it too much to let it go. And I'm feeling strangely inspired today...

So here's another before and after...


SOOC:



The edit:

A road


Taken with my Canon Rebel XSi, and edited with PS Elements 6.



**************************



Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Very cool effect and an inviting path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you incorporated words in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your after. It's very much like the pictures that I imagine creating, but haven't spent the time to learn how to.

    BTW... I think I've lost your feed. Your last two blogs didn't show up on my blog list. I'm going to have to figure out how to fix that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the path...and your processing is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely image and edit - sorry for taking so long to visit - I ended up with no internet connection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the tree arches over the path...nice effects in the editing too!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect Autumn photo. I loved the blending technique you added to the photo... very artistic :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh