The more things change... the more they change. And then they change back.
That's my own take on things. Once the ball gets rolling, you better stay out of the way!
Thursdays happened to be the day that I was supposed to work. Which meant missing out on this fun. But due to life happening, including a daycare kafuffle I had never expected to ever deal with, my work day is switched to Wednesday and my boy's speech therapy is moved over to Monday, although I still have to rush back from work on Wednesday to get him to karate on time. So! Busy, busy. But worth it.
Having narrowly missed being mowed down by the ball of change, I'm able to play around with some photos and share them again. Yay for me! Yay for you!
I've wanted to do something with the photoshop effects for a while, but resisted to keep the photos more "photographic". Well, seeing as life is changing all around, I figured "why resist?" and have decided to just go with the flow.
Here is my take on a crisp frosty serene autumn morning.
SOOC

Edit in watercolor
So there you have it. Changes. If I can't keep up, I'll be left behind. Much like this little summer cabin in the country.

Very creative...I like the crop.
ReplyDeleteVery neat post-processing - I really like it.
ReplyDeleteThis is already a neat shot - very creative processing.
ReplyDeleteNicely done!
ReplyDeleteohhh amazing!
ReplyDeletewow, you did a beautiful job.
ReplyDeletereally like the processing, and I love the lighting in the first one too!
ReplyDeleteOooh, I rather like the edit.
ReplyDeleteAs for the busy-ness thing. Sometime busy is good for me. It keeps me from getting all weird and thinking too much. ;)
Very cool! And a lot easier than actually using water colors! :) hope the job and the daycare issues are resolved.
ReplyDeleteooo, I really like your edit!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks really pretty as a watercolor! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThe cool thing about photoshop is that the more you play, the more you want to play. And then you can't stop tinkering. It's a vicious cycle.
ReplyDeleteLove it, nice SOOC
ReplyDeleteLike the crop and the edit...wish I were a poet...it looks like the kind of photo that should inspire a poem!
ReplyDeleteWendy
amazing effect! great wall painting!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool edit! I love the watercolor look.
ReplyDelete