The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Monday, November 15, 2010

I Had A Good Good Day


I can't believe what a good day it was today.
I can't believe I wasted so much of yesterday in anxiety and panic attacks just thinking about the dental appointment.
I can't believe I took three scooby-snacks to help me cope.
I can't believe how much it helped, and how -- for the first time in about a year -- I've been pain-free all day.
I can't believe I haven't approached my doctor to find out if I can be on these scooby-snacks ALL THE TIME.

Just sayin'.

7 comments:

  1. :D Repeat after me... Dentists are my friend, dentists are my friend. Really!

    Now me... I hate to go to the eye doctor. I'll put that off until I'm blind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, Colleen? The eye doctor? That's a fun appointment for me (except the cost - $70!).

    Glad you had a good day, Koreen...curious about scooby snacks (although Milk Bones might be very good for your teeth!)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe it either! The dentist is a good kind of doctor. I'm glad you found a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad for your good day! and Scooby Snacks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you need daily scooby snacks?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, thank goodness you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude. It's all about the Scooby Snacks. And what's three in a day? I mean, you can stop anytime you want to, right? RIGHT?

    PS: You win a douche card. I'll contact you and mail one your way :D

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh