The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Few Pretty Pictures


I couldn't help myself. Here are some photos I took the other week that I've not had much of a chance to really spend time with and admire. Until now. And I thought to myself, "how can I keep these pretty pictures all to myself?" Since I didn't have a good answer for me to hog these beauties, here you are. And you're welcome.


Once upon a frosty morning...

Once upon a frosty morning...


Coyote country

Coyote country


The mountains... down the road

Down the road


Fall's flames fading

Fall's flames fading


The beauties

The beauties


Autumn moose

Golden autumn moose


Perfection




7 comments:

  1. Coyotes and moose? Very cool. Love the horse picture and the hay bales. Actually, they are all quite pretty. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Koreen:

    They're all gorgeous, but my favourites are the timothy with the frost on it, and the faded red flowers...reminds me a bit of my late mother's work...did I tell you she was a photographer?

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The shades of blue throughout all of these gives a crisp hell-hath-no-fury-like-the-winter-that-is-coming feel to these. Like the calm before the storm... My fav is the first one, but I really like the bales too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You took a photo of a MOOSE? Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing these. xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh