The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Inspiration

Note: The first 3 photos are SOOC. Feel free to be impressed.


Some days are filled with more inspiration than others. Like the mornings... the beautiful sunrises...


Morning breaks open the sky


Flooded with hue


... and my boy...

My inspiration


... and the season...

The wreath of doomed crafting


... and even the snow. Of which I failed to take a photo. Because we were too busy shoveling it and playing in it. Must be a priority thing.


But it all combines into one big moment of bliss... and hot chocolate.

First hot chocolate snow day


Here's the sooc shot of this one:



















**************************

Taken with my Canon Rebel XSi, and edited with PS Elements and a bit of Picnik.




Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Love the first shot! That boy does look like wonderful inspiration! Enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! That sky is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh-la-la! I love those sunset shots :D And the ones of your little guy are darling. I am so impressed that you have Christmas decor up already. I must start pulling out my boxes and getting stuff up. :D Thanks for sharing these lovelies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For SOOC - those are GREAT shots!! I love your edits on the last shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots! Your edit really made the pic wonderful. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh awesome pictures. The picture of your boy seems to sum the holiday season up - he looks so thrilled :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot and you have a really sweet boy...

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I am impressed. The sunrises are gorgeous. The Christmas decorations are great. You can tell that someone is quite excited about it all. And I love his pink, pink post-snow cheeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, as usual. It's so nice when nature strikes a pose for the camera, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the wreath...didn't see your reflection until I looked at it again!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's for permission to be impressed but I would have been anyway. Where do you live that you have such gorgeous sunrises? And where did you get the mad skills to capture those colors? What a beautiful post and boy and wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Snow already! Thank God for sunrises, sunsets and hot chocolate--and sweet little boys.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, those sky shots are beautiful!! And I love love love your edit!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmmmmmmmm, hot chocolate! And I love your mantle decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey girl! I'd love to answer the comment you left me on the last before/after blog hop. Would you email me? pixelperfectblog@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh