The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Keeping My Sanity


This is the main reason I'm keeping my sanity right now:




I think it's significant enough to share it with other parents. It's worth the time to read it. And that's all I have to say about that.

8 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about that book, might be time to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it helps!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah..."spirited." I'm familiar with the concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do they have one for the couch potato child? I have four of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes- I had my sister in law read that when she asked me for a good book for one of my nieces. It's definitely worth the time to read it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Been there, done that! I read that early on in his life. Now he's 9 and has been diagnosed with bipolar. Life with a "spirited" child is never dull!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read it years back. I hate to say, I didn't find it very helpful. But then, I rarely find parenting books helpful. Or any self-help books, for that matter.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh