I love perfectly untouched snow. This is a great picture, thank you for sharing!
Lovely photo and the perspective is eye catching.
Oh I LOVE this SOOC already :-) So beautiful!Blessings,Jill
You have the best SOOC shots. Love the linear shadows on the untouched snow.
Lovin the long shadows. My favourite time of day... great job!
Beautiful shot. I wish we had a view like that!
I like the sun flare and the shadows. Can't wait to see it again on friday.
Wow - what an amazing night. I'm a bit jealous.
Wow! That's night?? What a beautiful night shot! :)
beautiful! love the deck shadows on the fresh snow. :)
Great shot!
I love it! I think its one of my favorites so far :)
Very pretty! Our snow doesn't stay like that for long ... 3 kids and a dog tend to leave lots of footprints. :)
What a perfect blanket of snow, perfectly captured!
I love everything about this picture. So pretty. Goodnight sun : )
Wow that snow is gorgeous!
great capture, just love that flare, can't wait to see what you do for your edit!! and i just love your blog name, so cute!
Beautiful shot, can't wait to see your edit!
I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!
I love perfectly untouched snow. This is a great picture, thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLovely photo and the perspective is eye catching.
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE this SOOC already :-) So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jill
You have the best SOOC shots. Love the linear shadows on the untouched snow.
ReplyDeleteLovin the long shadows. My favourite time of day... great job!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot. I wish we had a view like that!
ReplyDeleteI like the sun flare and the shadows. Can't wait to see it again on friday.
ReplyDeleteWow - what an amazing night. I'm a bit jealous.
ReplyDeleteWow! That's night?? What a beautiful night shot! :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful! love the deck shadows on the fresh snow. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!
ReplyDeleteI love it! I think its one of my favorites so far :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Our snow doesn't stay like that for long ... 3 kids and a dog tend to leave lots of footprints. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect blanket of snow, perfectly captured!
ReplyDeleteI love everything about this picture. So pretty. Goodnight sun : )
ReplyDeleteWow that snow is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletegreat capture, just love that flare, can't wait to see what you do for your edit!! and i just love your blog name, so cute!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot, can't wait to see your edit!
ReplyDelete