The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Special: Graduation


It's not about the hair this time. Look a little closer.

It's not about the hair


It's all about the red belt... just ask him.


***************************

Taken with my Canon Rebel XSi, and edited with iPhoto and Picnik.
(Because I like to shake things up a bit.)

6 comments:

  1. Tell him congratulations on the red belt. Good job!!

    I like your KP watermark. I've just finally decided that it's time to start adding a watermark to my pics, but I can't quite decide what I want to put there. I like the simplicity of your KP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little toes, Koreen! Congrats to your sweet martial arts master...

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! Love the shot of him in his white belt holding on to his new belt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture is worth a thousand words! I LOVE this pic! You are one talented lady. Frame worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, congratulations dude! I remember what that feels like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for belt tests and moving up to the next color! Congrats to your little guy.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh