The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Morning Sky



After what seems a thousand years of cloudy grey skies and snow accumulating (it doesn't really fall gently in an artistic fashion so much as it is just there) and too cold to really make an effort to do anything... wait... where was I? Oh yes. Complaining about winter. So, the same as usual.

However this morning gifted me with a break in the clouds (before it started snowing heavily again like a .... never mind) and some beautiful light strewn in to boot.

Morning is breaking


Nothing says morning like the morning. You know?

Also, if you're a photo geek (like me), here's another look at my morning:



Also? Go here to see more morning. Because you can never get enough.



13 comments:

  1. great shot of the morning sky. i can't wait to see what you do with the edit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful photo - glad you had a break in the snow to take it

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous SOOC sunrise - LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    no need for editing there :-)

    blessings, jill
    http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect SOOC, I can't wait to see what a little editing will do. Not to depress you or anything, but... only 62 more days of Winter (technically.) I'm counting down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remarkable - I always miss these moments and you've captured it beautifully. No editing required.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunrises do take the edge of mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sooc sunrise!! Just beautiful! I haven't been able to see a sunrise (or sunset for that matter) for about a week now -- too many clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geez, that's beautiful! How do you improve on this shot? Guess you'll show us in a day or so : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous sky!! And, seriously...don't get ME started on winter either!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I am never up that early, so thanks for showing me what it looks like :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that's a gorgeous sky!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh