The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN
winn's window / koreen photography
- koreen (aka: winn)
- I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh
I love the ring pop pic! His face is too cute!! Happy WW & thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteRing pops and pizza....nothing better. Red is my favorite Ring Pop flavor. I'm inspired to go buy some right now. My kid is always asking for the pops in the store. Happy WW and take care.
ReplyDelete-Kiki
I totally remember the Ring Pops! Great pics! ♥ Happy WW! ♥
ReplyDeleteYum. Looks like a fun party.
ReplyDeleteWhat could be better than ring pops and pizza?
ReplyDeleteYummy:)
ReplyDeleteYeah the kids are always about the food!
Great shots!
Fun! I want to go to that party!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog!
Yummy! Looks like he was enjoying!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my site and commenting on the picture of the Baby Grand. We love his curls. His daddy (our son) had blond curls as an infant but they disappeared by the time he was about 2. Hope this one keeps his. They are yummy.
ReplyDeleteI love your site and the pizza photos are great. Love the ring pop! Please stop by again and chat. I blog to encourage MOMS in the fine art of Christian mothering.
Stop by tomorrow to play 5 Things Friday. Write a post on 5 of your favorite summer activities for children and then link up to my blog. Blessings!