Some of the best things of the morning... cup of tea and my macbook.
(Don't be jealous. I earned it.)
It doesn't get more real than this... breakfast is an affair all on it's own, complete with dino guests at the table, action shots, and sound effects.
And there's Chloe, queen of the house of Wack. Yes, she's meowing at me. Why? Because it's what she does. She meows at people. I think she particularly enjoys meowing at Evan because it freaks him right out. They're terrified of each other, and yet drawn to each other: the classic love-hate take-swipes-at-each-other-when-WackyMummy's-not-looking relationship.
Enjoying the fruits of his labor (a treat--this time ice cream--for eating a nutritional breakfast).
He loves the sprinkles on his ice cream... he calls it "flavoring".
(Couldn't you just gobble him up?)

Found you thru You Capture - I love your blog (especially the "How we've grown" in the sidebar) and great Real Life post. We usually have toys all over our breakfast table, too. :)
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing better to start the day with than a bowl of ice cream :)
ReplyDeleteI think I need to start eating ice cream for breakfast. Minus the nutritional part beforehand. It has protein...and dairy...and...delicious.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!!! I NEED to take more simply candid shots like this :)
ReplyDeleteWe have guests at our meals too. :) "He needs to watch you," is what my toddler says.
ReplyDeleteGreat captures. :)
my kids always ask for sprinkles too
ReplyDeleteToo funny! I have my own blue-eyed boy who often thinks I'm pretty mean too. ;) he'd like to eat french fries at every meal. Cute photos!
ReplyDeleteYour breakfast partner looks like a charmer:)
ReplyDeleteI like "flavoring" on my ice cream, too.
ReplyDeletehe'll appreciate the fact that you were a mean mom someday . . .
ReplyDeleteI have a little something for you today.
There's something about that last photo that I just love!
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat glimpse into your life:-)
ReplyDeletewe always have at least 2 sets of pitiful eyes staring at us at meals - with us it's our 2 dogs - luckily the cats usually don't show up to bug until we're sitting around watching tv. Very cute pics.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! We have dinos at many of our meals too
ReplyDeleteI will never understand why you call yourself Wacky ... your house doesn't seem much different than my house. Um, wait. That would make me Wacky! Uh oh ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Fx4!
Ahhhh, food bribery. Don't you love it? And ice cream is DAIRY ie: breakfast food, right? Great REAL captures!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful that you're taking so many photos. In a few years, if you don't already, you'll be so glad you did! Nice photos. too.
ReplyDeleteI like the peek into your breakfast table and a your life. Great shots!
ReplyDeleteI have two more of those and I love that their favorite place to hang out is at the kitchen counter demanding their sous chef, me, to create all sorts of concoctions for their pleasure.
ReplyDeleteAirplanes, trucks and balls are my life too.
Followed you over here from Scary Mommy's website. I love your photographs!
I always seem to be the mean mom too. But after a little ice cream, they usually forget all about it. Great shots!
ReplyDeleteCan I be just a wee bit jealous? Ah ha. That mug is SO fab btw!
ReplyDelete