I don't need to talk about the all-around awesomeness of my son; his inherent coolness, quirkiness, individuality or perfect sense of timing. You can see it for yourself.
In discussing his breakfast needs yesterday, Evan suddenly turned to me, without prompting, and said:
It's just creepy enough to be cool, eh? My son is the greatest. And now you know.
****************************************

Creepy but he is still cute.
ReplyDeletetoo funny, did you feed him?
ReplyDeleteLOL!
ReplyDeleteYes, I fed him. After I got the camera. Then, he went around all day saying "feed me! feed me!" in that voice because it got him attention. =)
Perfect!
ReplyDeleteHilarious!
ReplyDeleteKids are good for laughs sometimes!
ReplyDeleteWow--this is a first for me--a You Capture video! What a creative spin on this week's theme :) I have to agree, though--just a tad creepy (in a cute sort of way!)
ReplyDeleteBoys!
ReplyDeleteCute! I love little boys!
ReplyDeleteIt's a good thing he's cute because that's just too creepy! Funny too!
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeleteHe is ADORABLE!
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
dear, he is so cute.....beautiful...
ReplyDeleteGod Bless him
http://graceolsson.se/mittliv/2009/11/07/a-romanian-man-at-flowers-from-today/
HA! Great!! Love your Christmas countdown
ReplyDeleteXoxoGapGirl