You can click on the photos to see them enlarged.
There have been some heavy frosts lately, and I've been trying to keep my camera handy. The morning light really highlights the ice crystals. (I just wish I knew how to make my photos larger here without getting fuzzy or pixelated. Any ideas?)
We don't put our toys away. What's the point when they hold the frost so nicely.
This dead flower head seems made for cold mornings.
These leaves appear to be dipped in sugar, waiting to garnish a fancy drink.
They look sweet enough to eat.

The leaves are pretty!
ReplyDeleteWe haven't had that much frost here yet, but I can feel it coming...
We don't put our toys away, either. It makes for excitement in the spring when the tops of things start appearing through the snow.
ReplyDelete... Yeah. That's why I don't put them away. It's not because I'm lazy. Think of the children!
Great photos! Even though that beautiful frost means Winter is coming soon - which I don't like. I took a picture of our first official frost this week. No close ups yet! But I probably will try now that I saw your beautiful pics :-)!
ReplyDeletethey look amazing! and cold ;-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful frost photos!
ReplyDeleteVery nice!!
ReplyDeleteThe second one is soooo cool :)
ReplyDeleteThe last one is SO AWESOME. I love that shot-- It's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThe frost makes everything look so fragile. Beautiful captures. I really like the crystals on the football.
ReplyDeletePretty! The leaves in the last shot look like they are rimmed in sugar.
ReplyDeletelove photos of frost. Great captures.
ReplyDeleteI love frost photos. :)
ReplyDeleteThe frost is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLovely frosty photos.
ReplyDeletefascinating pictures. My toys are all put away--except for that tricycle little bear keeps pulling out.
ReplyDeleteI have never seen frost like that before. Beautiful photos!
ReplyDeletefrost already! awww....
ReplyDeleteLove your page too, very cute :)
ReplyDelete