The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Remember Them



19 comments:

  1. Now your post gave me goose bumps today! A really good reminder. We WILL remember. Thank you! And thanks for popping by my post today! Sure we'll meet again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a simple marker, such a nice commerative photo. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful tribute to the fallen soldiers/seamen/airmen of wars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely remembrance on this Veterans Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very touching. Thanks for bringing us back to what's important.

    ReplyDelete
  6. (by the way, I copied your quotes-they are perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo!

    Every time I come here to read your blog, I scroll really fast over the little Christmas counter you have at the top of the page... I'm just not quite there yet. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful capture. I love those muted colours and your framing of the cross. Thanks for visitng and leaving a comment.
    Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a very beautiful and moving picture.

    Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh